Despite one of the largest Email service providers in the world, Microsoft Outlook
is not evaded from the common errors, occur in the Email service, add an element of annoy among the users.
- Slow speed- Activation of Antivirus. Many antivirus tools, associated with Outlook connector, scan the emails in Outlook automatically. Disable the antivirus and check whether it was the real culprit or there is another thing that is creating a hassle. If the antivirus is the real convict then update the antivirus or else contact outlook support number if you face this issue frequently.
- Operation time out while waiting for a response from receiving server-
- The possible reason for this issue is to the connection to the mail server is slow. If the issue persists then increase the server time out: go to Outlook file menu> account settings> double click on your email account> more settings> advanced settings> increase the server time-out period.
- Sending a large series of Emails. When you send a series of emails, your email account is locked until the first operation is performed. If the first operation of sending an email takes a longer time than usual then the second operation would not be able to perform on its decided time, this might also create no response from the server. So, ensure that the size of the data files is sufficiently manageable.
Why to tackle such issues?
- Unable to receive/send emails- Sometimes, firewall prevents Outlook to perform its regular operations. So, disabling the Firewall is a better option when you encounter such problem. On some occasions Email antivirus interrupts and delays the processing of Emails. Fall towards Outlook support number if the issue persists.
- The most probable reason, None of the authentication methods supported this client are supported by your server- The possible reason is the outgoing mail server settings. The best possible solution to solve this problem is to edit your account settings and mark the option “log on to incoming server before sending mail”. Go to Outlook profile menu> Account settings> Double click on your email account> More settings> Outlook Server> mark the option “my outgoing server requires authentication”, then mark the option “Log on to incoming server before sending mail”. Now, you are almost done here.
If you are facing one of the mentioned issues then you could also follow the respective solution, but if the issue is outside the given issues then contact Outlook customer support number